1. To stop the war in Ukraine, to withdraw the regular troops of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation and Rosgvardiya, the military units of the unrecognized LPR and DPR and the units of all the unofficial armed formations called «private military companies», including «Wagner», «Redoubt» and others, outside the Ukraine 1991 borders.
9. To recognize all the protesters together with the RF citizens who chose the path of guerilla warfare as freedom fighters, create a special committee for closing of all the politically-motivated criminal and administrative prosecutions and cases initiated in the period of 2000-2022 and revoke all the sentences, convictions and court decisions passed on political grounds.
12. To ensure the right of peoples to their self-determination and local self-government, as well as the formation of the sovereign regional and national subjects capable of building legitimate state institutions. These subjects, on sovereignty grounds, shall be able to conclude social-state federal, confederate and international agreements regulating their relations and form interregional and international institutions.
13. Prior to the formation of the legitimate state institutions, in accordance with the principles of the European Convention on Human Rights, even before their full and complete ratification, to ensure public safety, the observance and safeguards of civil rights and freedoms, as well as the operation of the post-conflict transitional justice of the Civil Tribunal on the territory of all the regions and national republics taking part in the project with their representatives being members of the Civic Council.
14. Regarding the assets created during the USSR and those, with state funding, created after the USSR collapse, to develop and propose a restitution plan for the recovery of the state funds stolen via the corrupt practices of the representatives of the current or past government, their family members, political associates, affiliates or any foreign actors. The restitution plan shall be a part of the political program of all the Civic Council participants. The Council members may have their own additional restitution programs with due regard for the historical legitimacy boundaries acceptable to their republics and regions.
15. To develop and propose a draft law of amnesty for the companies and entrepreneurs whose cooperation with the regime did not involve the criminal use of state authority, but brought gave an unfair advantage to the owners. The nature and illegitimacy of their cooperation with the authorities shall be left entirely to the discretion of the court and comply with the presumption of innocence.
16. To organize the payment of reparations to Ukraine by assigning a share for each RF region/ national republic, wherefore to form a special fund based on the assets returned through the restitution process.
17. To initiate the negotiations on the incorporation of the new states formed in the territory of the former Russian Federation into the international systems, including, most prominently, the Council of Europe and the jurisdiction of the European Convention on Human Rights. For the creation of the environment, focused on the implementation of the principles of the Council of Europe and from the very stage of the transitional administrations and operation of the post-conflict transitional justice, to establish the position of Civic Council Ombudsman for Human Rights in each region or republic. The activities of the Ombudsmen shall be coordinated by the Secretary of the Civic Council. The decisions on their appointment shall be taken by the Civic Council on the basis of consensus.